My name is Daniel. I'm the one writing this blog. I am autistic. I would like to say something about my autism. Most call it a blessing. I call it a curse.

I want a cure for autism. The one good thing about autism however, is that it taught me to be nice to others.

Tuesday, January 30, 2018

My Experience with the Supernatural




I had a dream where I was exploring my house at night with two friends.


I had a gas mask on when we first walked into my house after a long day. We cracked open some beers and talked.


Later we split up through the house to search for ghosts and I went into the basement.


Immediately there was a little girl with long brown hair, wearing a white dress or nightgown, and she asked, 'Does your grandmother know you're here?'


I told her that this was my house and asked her what she was doing here.


Being nice to the child, I began talking about the history of the house, but she seemed to know more about it than I did.



I then asked her how she knew so much about my familys history, but she only laughed at me and disappeared, after which I woke up.

No comments:

Post a Comment