My name is Daniel. I'm the one writing this blog. I am autistic. I would like to say something about my autism. Most call it a blessing. I call it a curse.

I want a cure for autism. The one good thing about autism however, is that it taught me to be nice to others.

Tuesday, January 30, 2018

The Painted Cross



The Painted Cross




The reason I have painted this cross is to show Christ's love through art and to ask God a question as to is he with us

Often, I have felt lost and confused, wondering where I am in life, and if I'm on the right side in life.

So, I have expressed this through my art

I hope that people, even if they criticize this painting will not be harsh, but more as to how my art can be improved since I know my works are rather abstract.


Thank you

No comments:

Post a Comment