My name is Daniel. I'm the one writing this blog. I am autistic. I would like to say something about my autism. Most call it a blessing. I call it a curse.

I want a cure for autism. The one good thing about autism however, is that it taught me to be nice to others.

Tuesday, January 30, 2018

Elven Lands

Elven Lands

                                  original artwork

This painting is meant to represent the world I wish to live in, many of the stories I write about are forests without mass amounts of people around

So, I painted this to represent wide open landscapes and fresh resources to live off of.


Truth be told I'd much rather not live in big cities. You run into too many bad people who hold mental illness against you and even doctors don't seem to understand.

No comments:

Post a Comment