My name is Daniel. I'm the one writing this blog. I am autistic. I would like to say something about my autism. Most call it a blessing. I call it a curse.

I want a cure for autism. The one good thing about autism however, is that it taught me to be nice to others.

Tuesday, January 30, 2018

Wiccan



Why I Began to Study the Wiccan Religion and Why I Left Wicca Physically but not Spiritually


I was born into a Christian family, but because of the bullying I was facing at school at the time, mostly by kids who claimed to be Christian, for a time I fell from Christ and turned to the God and Goddess of Wicca.


I soon found out that there was no organization for Wicca, so basically it seemed to me as though they believed and worshiped what or whoever they wanted. There was no set or group of Gods to worship. No central dogma to base themselves on, that I could find, which made it hard for me to understand.


There are many books about Wicca, many of which I've read and almost as many which seem to contradict each other.


I live in an area where there are no other Wiccans to talk to. To share with. To learn from.


The one thing I did learn from Wicca, which I never abandoned was this:

If it harms no one, do as you will.


That one line has made me a much better person.


I currently worship at a church where there are more people to talk to.


God Bless




No comments:

Post a Comment