My name is Daniel. I'm the one writing this blog. I am autistic. I would like to say something about my autism. Most call it a blessing. I call it a curse.

I want a cure for autism. The one good thing about autism however, is that it taught me to be nice to others.

Wednesday, January 31, 2018

God of Madness and Chaos




God of Madness and Chaos


I have made this painting to represent the chaos that has gone on in my life and the madness that is in within my heart and mind.

I'm not sure if anybody with autism has told you this but the life of someone with autism is not always steady.

It's often full of mistakes and often full of joy too.

In one of my blog posts I said that autism is full of pain and color, you can go back to look at it.


This is an original painting to represent how I feel about my own autism, it's chaotic, colorful, full of amazement, or so I think and I hope you like it.



No comments:

Post a Comment