My name is Daniel. I'm the one writing this blog. I am autistic. I would like to say something about my autism. Most call it a blessing. I call it a curse.

I want a cure for autism. The one good thing about autism however, is that it taught me to be nice to others.

Wednesday, January 31, 2018

Nightmare in the Hospital

One time when I was in the hospital I had a nightmare.

I had entered the gates of Tartarus the underworld so to speak to fight undead and all the demons and lost souls that fight for Hades or the Dark Prince that live within it.

I was alone. I had two great horns on my head and had two swords of shining steel with glowing gems that appeared to emit a green fog.

My body was painted blue like the ancient Celts.

I flew or floated down the stairs that had to be a hundred feet tall and made of stone

Bones were everywhere.

I got to the bottom and monsters surrounded me.


                                              dungeonsmaster.com

I fought tooth and nail

My enemies were countless 

You know the Japanese stories about the one against a thousand that is popular... this was worse.

At the time of the battle I was bleeding but I was fighting. I don't know who I was or what I was doing down there but I had been ordered to go there and I was fighting to my last breath.

I did my best but it seemed hopeless. I was knocked over at least two times. Then a woman's voice sang my name, "Daniel", almost like someone above wanted me to wake up from that hell, and I woke up in my bed.


No comments:

Post a Comment