My name is Daniel. I'm the one writing this blog. I am autistic. I would like to say something about my autism. Most call it a blessing. I call it a curse.

I want a cure for autism. The one good thing about autism however, is that it taught me to be nice to others.

Wednesday, January 31, 2018

New Earth



New Earth



I realize that there will have to come a day when humanity can no longer live on earth that we have with the blue skies and the green grass, and everything we have taken for granted on this rock we call Earth.

I have made this painting to imagine what a new home world would look like.

A completely alien world untouched by human hands.

I imagine a world, a time at least, where humanity will put aside it's differences and build a massive space ship, and everyone or at least most of humanity will be able to board this ship and colonize the new world, and hopefully in this new alien world we will not make the same mistakes we made here with this one. Polluting our atmosphere, dumping chemicals into our rivers.

Hopefully after humanity gets off of this earth, things will be different on the new planet.

The reason I've made the painting so drastically different from the Earth we currently live on is because when we start colonizing new planets I don't expect an alien world to look like anything like it does here.


So, enjoy the comforts of Earth while it lasts.

No comments:

Post a Comment