My name is Daniel. I'm the one writing this blog. I am autistic. I would like to say something about my autism. Most call it a blessing. I call it a curse.

I want a cure for autism. The one good thing about autism however, is that it taught me to be nice to others.

Tuesday, January 30, 2018

Life and Death

Life and Death





















original artwork




I have made this painting to represent something I saw in a dream

I once had a dream long story short where I was walking down an open field where there was a dead tree in front of me and the reaper wouldn't let me pass

Either it was not my time, or he was trying to tell me something

I remember in the dream there was a beautiful sky of blue.

The colors I've chosen in this painting represent some of the good things in life if you know where to look for them, not to represent the way the dream actually looked


The river is meant to represent the water of life that is described in the bible.

No comments:

Post a Comment