My name is Daniel. I'm the one writing this blog. I am autistic. I would like to say something about my autism. Most call it a blessing. I call it a curse.

I want a cure for autism. The one good thing about autism however, is that it taught me to be nice to others.

Tuesday, January 30, 2018

Lord of the Sky, Fire of the Mountain



Lord of the Sky, Fire of the Mountain


                                                                    original artwork

I climbed a mountain of stone, it was red rock and barren like Mars

Below the mountain there was a cave made of silver and burned like coal

A dragon sleeps in it and I traveled the green lush valley below

Out of the cave and over the sky. 


It was amazing. You can imagine. I had to duck my head down for cover and hide for a minute as the dragon went to the valley for water.

No comments:

Post a Comment