My name is Daniel. I'm the one writing this blog. I am autistic. I would like to say something about my autism. Most call it a blessing. I call it a curse.

I want a cure for autism. The one good thing about autism however, is that it taught me to be nice to others.

Monday, January 15, 2018

Macabre Dream



Macabre Dream


I walked through my parent's house all night as though I had just woken up that morning.

I made some noise but no one heard me.

I tried to eat some fruit but it had gone bad.

I went outside one Christmas eve, ready to talk to mom and dad and I see mom crying, and dad yelling in front of the police.

I listened to what they said and find out I've been missing for weeks.

The police have no suspects so now they come after my dad first.

The police knew I had problems so they were interrogating my parents.

My dad pleads the 5th amendment and a lawyer drives up to the house.

Just when you think it can't get any uglier, I take my ghostly hand, reach into the officer and use him like a puppet.

I made him dance and sing and shoot his gun off like a cowboy, after which he lost his job.

I had never been so happy.

Mom and dad's lawyer made sure of it that the cops never bothered them again, but my body was never found.

The good news about being a ghost is that I got to see free movies and didn't need passports to go anywhere. And my mom was happy when I entered her dreams.





No comments:

Post a Comment