My name is Daniel. I'm the one writing this blog. I am autistic. I would like to say something about my autism. Most call it a blessing. I call it a curse.

I want a cure for autism. The one good thing about autism however, is that it taught me to be nice to others.

Monday, January 15, 2018

Starving Old Man



A starving old man is about to have his first dinner in three days.

Made of bread, wine, turkey and cheese.

He then hears a knock at the door.

Terrified the man does not answer.

A day later after he was done with his dinner, he finds out that it was a tax collector, and his house is being seized.

The tax man said to him, 'You have three days to leave.'

The poor, hungry man packed his things and went out into the rain.

He later got sick and was walking by the side of a road when a driver saw him, and took pity.

He took him to a clinic and made sure the man was seen to before bringing him to a shelter.


The sick man turned out to be Jesus who sought out the man who had helped him, and said, 'Whatsoever you do to the least of my brothers, that you do unto me.' With that he took the man to heaven.

No comments:

Post a Comment